Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Read our release notes to learn what changed in June 2021:
- Your technician dashboard has a new user interface. Take a look at it here.
- You can now insert e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and SMS in the text assistant as links (video).
- You will see a confirmation for successfully pairing and unpairing a code from a device (video).
- You benefit from a more reliable video recordings upload.
- You can now play videos immediately and save bandwidth at the same time.
- You get real-time feedback on the status of the uploading of your files.
- You can now use the application without any problems even with a very slow connection.
- Delete video recordings and screenshots from video calls directly in the code user view.
- Did you ever stuck in the code user view on your desktop? No panic - You can now switch between the code user view and the back office view at the push of this button.
Was this article helpful?