Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Read our release notes to learn what changed in May 2021:
- You can now take, edit and save screenshots in Video Sessions. Find out more about the screenshot feature here.
- Mirror camera image in Video Sessions to improve readability of filmed texts for your counterpart.
- A reference between Client Preview and Module Editor simplifies your content creation.
- You can download Codes in PDF format again.
- The keyboard is displayed properly when your customers create tickets.
- The submodules Fleet Management and Notifications are no longer displayed in Ticket Creation Flows when you have deactivated them.
- With a click on this button you can delete all received notifications for a Code at once.
- We improved the performance of the platform on low-power devices.
- You can search in the Text Assistant. Do you know that this was possible before? No. - That’s why we made the search easier to find😉 Have a look at it here.
Was this article helpful?