We're really excited to roll out our new branding. So say Hi to sqanit, we hope you like it as much as we do😊
Read our Release Notes to learn what else changed in July 2021:
- Your customers now have the option to rate Tickets and Video Sessions. Learn more in this video.
- There are new Dashboard Widgets to keep track of ratings (picture) and the option to see the ratings per employee (picture).
- You can use free form logos now. This is especially interesting for companies using their name as a logo, for example like sqanit does (video).
- The REVEAL IN EDITOR button works now also for the Greeting Module.
- You can add device images via drag & drop again.
- When you use an invalid external link in the Text Assistant, you will get an error message
- The following new file types can be uploaded as attachments: TXT, XLS, DOC and DOCX.
- You get a confirmation for the successful pairing of code and device when you trigger pairing from the Code state.
- You can now sort employees by first/last name and by the employee language (picture).
- You benefit from an improved platform usability via the keyboard.