Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Read our release notes to learn what changed in August 2021:
- Your customers and employees now have the option to select a reason for their request when creating a Ticket (video).
- You can change the color of the module buttons and show/hide the module button icon (video).
- In addition to requesting a Video Session, your customers can now also directly call your employees (picture).
- We introduced a share function: Users can share the Code URL via copy, email and the Android/iOS share options (picture). For devices that can write NFC-tags, it is possible to write NFC-tags with the Code URL (picture).
- Your employees now also have the option to use all the ticket filters available in the back office view in the mobile application of the app.
- General bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- You can now also see employee ratings in the employee tab of the mobile application.
- You can pair devices from the welcome screen if the device has no code associated with it.
- The Mobile application top bar menu is more intuitive thanks to a new design (picture).
- Every department of your company now has a department ID (picture).
- You can sort and filter Ticket Updates.
Was this article helpful?