Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- A new module, called "Building Blocks", is now available. It allows you to create and save text elements (e.g., standard phrases) to easily add and reuse them in the ticket messenger (picture) (video).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations
- It is now possible to specify which view users will see after they have created a video session (picture) (picture).
- List widgets in the dashboard now also have column headings (picture)
- Various optimizations for using the application with a touchscreen pen (video).
- Improved author handling. Information such as names and profile pictures of users who have triggered a notification remain visible even if their accounts have been deleted from the system (picture).
- In the mobile version, logged-in employees can now reopen closed video sessions using a new button that's available in the speed dial (picture)
- The buttons for sorting function in the mobile application have been optimized for improved user-friendliness (video).
- To improve usability, searchable dropdowns now have titles (picture).
- The default width of list columns has been optimized so that no titles are cut off.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.