Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- A new submodule, called “Device Creation Flows”, is now available. It allows you to create customized flows, which will help in guiding your employees through the device creation process (picture).
- Any list found in the application can now be exported as a CSV file (picture) (picture).
- To improve the usability of the Preview, a drop-down menu was added that lets you conveniently switch between the roles “Code User” and “Employee” (picture).
- The application is now also available in Polish and Czech (picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations
- Font rendering was improved to reduce loading times and increase performance.
- In any list displayed in the mobile application, depending on the sorting criterion, the corresponding value for each element is now automatically displayed (picture).
- You now have the option to choose between available translations before sending building blocks or text assistants links via the Messenger (picture).
- In video sessions, callers now receive a notification if a recipient declined the call (picture) (picture).
- Dashboard widgets can now be resized in 12.5% increments (picture).
- The default dashboard has been optimized for improved usability.
Was this article helpful?