Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- Customer Login. Invite your customers to their own account on the RepairCode platform (picture). They receive access to a customer-specific back office application that allows them to manage their devices and service cases (picture).
- Thanks to the new Meta Teams feature, managing your fleet just got more sophisticated. You can now create Meta Teams (picture) consisting of teams with the same tasks but responsible for different locations (picture) (picture). This allows you to assign Meta Teams at the template level (picture) and to select the most appropriate team at the customer level (picture) (video).
- With our newly integrated scanner, it is now possible to scan barcodes and insert their content into text fields (picture) (video).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations
- Improved help menu (picture).
- By clicking on the "i" button, you can now display the IDs of module elements (picture).
- Ticket notification receivers can now be configured in a separate tab of the ticket details view (picture).
- The messenger can now display a button that scrolls users to the newest unread messages (picture).
- In the ticket details view, you will now find buttons next to the individual ticket elements, that take you directly to the associated ticket creation flow steps (picture).
- The list export configuration pop-up window has been redesigned to be more user-friendly (picture).
- You can now use the tab key to move through the dashboard (video).
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.