Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- The notifications drawer now offers a QR Login code that you can scan to quickly switch to the mobile application without having to enter your credentials again (picture) (picture) (video).
- Module items, such as Text Assistant or Concierge module items, can now be copied from one template to another (picture) (picture) (picture).
- Ticket messages can now be edited or deleted up to 1 hour after they are created (picture).
- QR codes can now be exported as SVGs in CMYK for SVG Version 2.0 (picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations
- The notifications drawer was redesigned (picture).
- On the device level, input fields with content that differs from the content of their associated template (e.g., device-specific title) are now highlighted with an icon (picture).
- You can now display the IDs of Concierge module items (picture).
- Ticket message design and animations have been improved (picture) (video).
- Wording and translations have been improved throughout the application.
- Various improvements for users with "customer login", e.g., customers can now rate tickets and video sessions.
Was this article helpful?