Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- It is now possible to hide module buttons from the home screen even if the associated module is activated (picture)(picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- Performance improvements in various states of the back office application, e.g., ticket details views, video session details views, and customer detail views.
- Performance improvements in the text assistant module in the mobile application.
- The gallery, which is used to display media such as images and videos, has been redesigned to be clearer and more user-friendly (picture).
- In the dashboard, the scan rate can now be displayed in the form of a donut chart (picture).
Was this article helpful?