Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- Department Isolation:
- Templates, devices, customers, and codes can now be assigned to individual departments of your company. This allows you to restrict your employees' access to information to the departments relevant to them (picture) (picture).
- Depending on the isolation mode, employees can (1) only see entities associated with their departments, or (2) only see entities associated with their departments or not assigned to any department (picture).
- Employees can be assigned to one, several, or no department at all (picture). Employees without a department association have access to all available information on the platform.
- All relevant lists can now also be filtered for departments (picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- The colors of the snackbar have been updated to be more noticeable (picture)(picture).
- The incoming calls view has been redesigned. In addition, a ringtone and a vibration function have been added (not supported by all mobile devices) (picture).
- The NFC writing view has been redesigned (picture).
- The invitation date of employees can now be found in the info section in the details view (picture).
Was this article helpful?