The time has come. Our version 1.42 is available and brings many new features!
This release may not answer the "ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything", but we've made sure to make this update extra special by introducing dynamic codes. So grab a towel, mix up a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, and brace yourself: Here's what's new and what has changed.
(Quotes from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy")
- During their creation process, new entities (tickets, video sessions, templates, devices, customers, employees) are categorized as drafts until their creation is complete (picture)(picture).
- When a user starts a creation flow, the system detects if drafts exist, and suggests finishing them instead of creating a new entity (picture).
- As long as entities are drafts, they will not trigger any notifications.
- Dynamic Codes
- This is a new submodule of the "Device" module (picture).
- Dynamic codes allow code users to create new entities, even if they don't have an account on the platform.
- After scanning a dynamic code, users immediately find themselves in a creation flow through which they can create a code, a device, and a customer (picture).
- The creation flows behind each of the dynamic codes can be configured in the back office (picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
- Newly added notification receivers are automatically notified (e.g., email receivers are sent an email with a link to the ticket).
- SVG files can now also be uploaded as attachments.
- If modules/submodules are disabled at the company level (company settings), they are no longer displayed at the template or device level.