Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- New Tabs for Templates:
- Entity Creation from Customer Context:
- You can now initiate the creation of new devices, tickets, and video sessions from within the context of a customer. This will automatically connect these entities to the respective customer (picture).
- Simplified First Login for new Users:
- Invitation emails now include a link that takes new users to the login page, where their credentials are already filled in for them (picture).
- Push Notifications for Apple Users:
- Push Notifications are now also available for macOS Safari (from version 16) and iOS (from version 16.4) if a link is installed on the home screen (article).
- Search Function Redesign:
- The design of the search function in the Assistant module has been updated to improve usability (picture).
- Video Session Improvements:
- Text Input Controls now in Pop-Up:
- The buttons to insert links, bold, or italic text are now available via a pop-up. This avoids unintentionally moving the current view (picture).
- Barcode Scanner for entering numbers automatically:
- In the mobile application, it is now possible to use the barcode scanner to insert numbers (picture).
- Additional Information in Employee Details View:
- It is now possible for authorized users to display the date of the last login and the date of the last password change for each user (picture).
- Reduced Loading Times after Releases:
- It now takes less time to reload the application after upgrading it to a new version.
- Wording/Text Improvements:
- Texts and descriptions have been updated and improved.
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Was this article helpful?