Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- Saving List Filters & Search Terms:
- Internal Attachments for Templates and Devices:
- Templates and devices can now have "Internal Attachments", which can only be seen by logged in employees (picture).
- Additional Search Features:
The search now has additional features to help you get the search results you want:
- Find exact matches by placing your search term in "double quotation marks" (picture).
- Find search terms including wildcards (placeholders). To do this, place your search term and the corresponding wildcard character in 'single quotation marks':
- Find search terms with any number of unspecified characters before or after it, by placing a * in the desired position, e.g., 'wh*' --> finds what, white, and why, but not awhile (picture).
- Find search terms with a single unspecified character in a specific position, by placing a ? in the desired position, e.g., 'b?ll' --> finds ball, bell, and bill (picture).
- List Filters:
- Draft Label Redesign:
- The draft label in the mobile application has been redesigned to increase usability (picture).
- More Statistics have become clickable:
- In the customer and device specific dashboards, additional widget elements have become clickable, e.g., elements in "Ticket States" widget.
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Was this article helpful?