- The language(s) defined as company language(s) in the company settings (picture).
- These languages are used by the company to engage with code users.
- Any content added to the application should be available in these languages.
"Company Language" is the main company language (picture).
- All content should be at least available in this language
- Serves as a fallback if no translation suitable for the code user is available.
"Additional Languages" are all other company languages that are not the main language (picture).
Was this article helpful?