This module is not available by default. If you are interested, please contact us .
This can only be done by moderators and administrators.
The Idea behind it
With a customer login, customers get access to their own back office application, which provides them with additional functionality.
It allows customers to:
- monitor and manage all their devices and service cases in one place.
- access all their devices and service cases without having to scan multiple codes.
- analyze performance indicators and other statistics on the dashboard.
- manage their employees.
How to set up a Customer Login
Create a Corporate Customer
Note: The Customer Login feature is only available for corporate customers.
Learn how to create a corporate customer by reading the article "How to add new Customers" (article).
- Select CUSTOMERS from the side menu.
- Select a customer.
- Click on the Invitations tab (picture).
- Click + ADD INVITATION (picture).
- Enter first name, last name, email address, preferred user language, and user role (member, moderator, administrator).
- Click + Create (picture).
Repeat for each user of this customer.
- Customers can only see their devices, tickets, and video sessions.
- Customers do not have access to templates.
- If you delete invitations, the users are also deleted from their organizations.
- Customers with the administrator role can also create new users. These users do not appear as invitations in your organization.
- By default, customers receive all notifications about the codes, devices, tickets, video sessions, etc. for which their company is in the role of the customer. This feature can be turned on/off in each user's personal settings (picture).
- Customers can become independent organizations.