Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Read our release notes to learn what changed and what is new:
- Lists can now also be sorted in the mobile application (video)
- In the mobile application, video sessions, tickets and ticket offers for which there are unread notifications are highlighted with a badge (picture) (video).
- An info button has been added to the top bar. It can be used to access the Knowledge Center, to find the latest release notes, to check for updates, or to provide feedback (picture).
- Employees can now change the visibility of tickets via the mobile application (picture).
- Email notifications now allow accessing the platform, even from devices that have never scanned a code before. This works from any device that has received such a notification, even if the email has been forwarded (picture).
- Various bug fixes and speed improvements.
- The messenger now supports adding media files via drag & drop (picture) (video).
- To provide assistance, links to our knowledge base have been added at various places in the application (picture).
- In the ticket details view, there is now an additional tab called "Device Tickets", in which all tickets for the associated device are listed (picture).
- As support for Internet Explorer 11 will end in the near future, IE11 users will now see a warning banner at the top of the page (picture).
- Various UX improvements.
Was this article helpful?