Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- There are now two options to download images/video/documents to a computer or a mobile device:
- It is now possible to specify which view users will see after they have created a ticket (picture).
- A new checkbox allows the color of a module button to be changed to the main color (picture).
- Additional space around the company logo can now be added by activating a checkbox (picture).
- A new predefined widget is available for the dashboard: Video sessions list (picture)
- A button to print the dashboard has been added (picture)
- There are now additional setting options for the default input language (picture)
- A standalone dashboard that can be used offline and without an account is now available. In order to display statistics and graphics, it is necessary to import data. (picture)
- Various bug fixes and speed improvements.
- A field for the job title field has been added to the employee detail view (picture).
- Hover the cursor over a status bar of a ticket or video session to see for each status when the ticket or video session was last set to this status (picture).
- If a user has added a comment to a review, this is now visualized by an emoji with a speech bubble (picture).
- The layout of the module settings has been optimized for increased usability.
- The layout of the advanced notification settings has been optimized for increased usability.
Was this article helpful?