Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- Stay tuned. We are already working on new features for the next release.
- New and improved Icons
- Some icons have been redesigned to be more user-friendly.
- All icons (previously SVGs) have been replaced with an icon font, increasing loading speed and reducing memory consumption.
- Dashboard - More Support during Creation of Custom Widgets
- Additional information, such as the number of compatible items, is now provided during the creation of custom widgets (picture).
- Additional Import Functionalities
- You can now use the import feature to trigger the sending of invitation emails to multiple employees at once (article).
- New entities can now be created and assigned to departments simultaneously with only one import.
- Easier Creation and Editing of Saved Filters
- Improved Menu Designs
- Menus have been redesigned for a cleaner look and improved usability, e.g., the help/language menu (picture), the sorting configurator in the mobile application (picture), the search mode menu (picture), and more.
- Some menus now have collapsible sections, e.g., the action selection menu in the Text Assistant configurator (picture) and the sorting configurator in the mobile application (picture)
- Shortened Loading Times when switching between Main Menu Tabs
- Main menu tabs, e.g., Templates, now load faster.
- Searchable Comment Columns
- In both ticket and video session lists, the columns with rating comments can now be searched (picture).
- Less disruptive Entity Creation Workflows
- When creating a new entity from the context of another entity, e.g., a new ticket created from the context of a device, the user will no longer be shown a pop-up that asks where to go next, but instead be brought to the new entity. A snackbar appears at the bottom of the screen that allows the user to quickly return to the origin, if desired (picture)(picture).
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Was this article helpful?