Your sqanit experience is improving as we work to squash bugs and release new features. Here’s what changed:
- The Wallet
- Codes can now be added to Apple Wallet or Google Wallet (article).
- Independent Customer Submodules for Private and Corporate Customers
- Import and Export of Customer-Team-Mappings
- Custom List Filters may be applied by default
- Users can, if desired, select a custom filter for each list to be applied by default (picture).
- Design of List Filter Selection
- Design of Customer Menu
- There are now three separate tabs: "Corporate Customers", "Private Customers", and "All Customers" (picture).
- Design of Employee Details View
- The top section with personal information has been rearranged, and each item has been given a title (picture).
- Design of Menus with Lists and Maps
- It is now possible to switch the view between map and list via a dropdown menu (picture).
- Changing Text Assistant Element Types subsequently
- Operating Status History is displayed in Code Details View
- In the code details view, the history of all operating status changes of the respective code is listed with date and time (picture).
- Filtering and Sorting of Ratings in the Employee Details View
- New Creation Flow Element "Info"
- Corporate Customer Departments are displayed by default
- In the customer overview, the departments of corporate customers are now displayed by default and are no longer filtered out (picture).
- GIFs play automatically
- GIFs are played automatically when possible. This depends on the size and your Internet connection.
- Application Language was updated
- The Czech translation of the application has been updated.
- Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Was this article helpful?