Purpose of the Dashboard
The dashboard gives you an overview of all relevant data and statistics at a glance. It helps you monitor your company's activities on the platform and provides insights into how your products are performing.
Personal & Organization Dashboard
- Personal Dashboard: Can be customized by each user to their specific needs. Visible only to one user.
- Organization Dashboard: Can be customized only by administrators. Visible to all users of an organization.
Since the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of most companies differ, the dashboard is designed in such a way that it can be configured individually. It consists of widgets, of which there are six different types. When putting together your dashboard, you may select predefined widgets or create custom widgets.
- Numbers Widget: A table with tiles that can display percentages, sums, min, max, median, and average values (picture).
- List Widget: A list of tickets or video sessions that can be customized through filters (picture).
- Map Widget: A map that can show the locations of tickets and departments (picture).
- Line Graph Widget: A graphs showing how selected data has changed over a period of time (picture).
- Bar Graph Widget: A graph showing how selected data is distributed over a period of time (picture).
- Ratings Widget: A list rated tickets or video sessions (picture).
How to add Widgets
- Select DASHBOARD from the side menu.
- Click on EDIT.
- Select +ADD WIDGET.
- Either select a predefined widget or click on CREATE CUSTOM WIDGET.
- Custom widgets only: From the list, select what information you want your new widget to display.
NOTE: Once the first item is selected, the list collapses to show only items that are compatible with that widget type.
- Custom widgets only: Click on CREATE.
- Click on SAVE.
Additional Configuration Options
While in edit mode, you can:
- change the position of a widget using drag and drop (video).
- click the gear icons in widget headers to access the widget-specific settings (picture).
- delete widgets (picture).
- restore the default configuration (picture).
- Change size (picture)
- Change titles (video)
- Add filters (picture)
- Edit data sources (graph widgets) (picture)
Printing the Dashboard
To print the dashboard, click the print icon (picture).
Note: If you use the Safari browser, the results may not be optimal. We recommend using the Chrome browser.